Goloka Sanctuary Community
Application for Registration or Pre-Enrollment
You may complete the application for yourself only. If family members also want to apply, an application must be completed for each person age 18 or over. Children age 17 or younger will attend with one or both parents. If you have such children, please provide their names and ages.
Everyone is welcome to apply, but there are some minimum requirements for each resident:
- Please read the book Returning to Goloka by Visvamitra. Here is this book online: https://www.returningtogoloka.com. This book will provide you with a good understanding of our overall mindset.
- You should be in alignment with the aims of the Goloka Sanctuary Community, which is a spiritual community dedicated to the development of full human potential where everyone is interested in achieving Moksha and God Realization. Everyone in the community practices Atmavedi Meditation or Transcendental Meditation.
- Every adult will participate in the management, security or maintanence of the community for about 2 hours a day. You must be a team player and willing to devote some of your time in service to the community.
- Parents will care for their own children and children of school age (6-18) may be enrolled in the MahaVideha School at no cost. Disabled children (autistic, downs) are welcome but parents are totally responsible for their care. If the child requires 24x7 care then parents must provide additional residents as needed for those who will devote their time exclusively to the care of the child.
- The community food is ovo-lacto-vegetarian but tends toward fruit and raw vegetables and ultimately the Pranic Energy Lifestyle is encouraged. Community Members prepare their own food in their own kitchens with all fresh foods and other ingredients supplied by the community.
The community is self-sufficient and sustained by the activities of the residents. We grow our own food, have our own energy through solar panels and other means, make our own clothes and whatever is necessary for a comfortable life within the community. We spend most of our time in the pursuit of higher states of consciousness.
The costs of joining the community will be discussed with during the approval interview. There are various programs for you to earn your way into the community. Specifics on the cost and what you can contribute will be discussed on a personal basis and a plan will be devised so that everyone who wants to join will be able to do so, regardless of their financial situation.
So today, do not worry about the cost. Apply and reserve your place. Then we will all work together to raise the funds necessary for you and everyone who wants to join to come into the community.
There is a small Application Deposit required for each application and you will see this on the next page. The full amount of this Deposit will be refunded to you if you decide not to proceed with joining a community, or if we do not approve your application. If you decide to join and we approve your application, this Deposit will be credited toward your Invincibility Shield Vitara.
If you do not have the resources for the full Application Deposit today, please let us know and we will work with you to reduce this deposit to a level you can afford. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and explain your situation and how much you can afford now for the deposit.